Renaissance Home Furnishings - RENAISSANCE HOME charged me $1400 more than they were supposed to and refused to refund it!

Irvine, California 2 comments

I purchased a few items from RENAISSANCE HOME FURNISHINGS, after noticing that they had charged more than double what they were supposed to, I called the owner DENNIS, AND AFTER ADMITTING THAT HE HAD GROSSLY OVERCHARGED ME, HE COMPLETELY REFUSED TO REFUND THE OVERCHARGED AMOUNT I HAD TO DISPUTE THE CHARGE WITH MY CC COMPANY, AND AM FILING IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT!!

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW COMPANIES are allowed to literally defraud decent people of their hard earned money.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

I attempted to file a complaint with the BBB and not to my surprise they are not registered with them. Usually shady companies are not.

consider yourself warned! do not buy from this company. This is completely outrageous.

Review about: Home Furniture.

Comments

Roseville, California, United States #627393

I also bought furniture from this company and to my surprise it was extremely poor quality.I paid outrageous amounts of money just to end up with furniture that will need to be replaced within a year ( or maybe less).

The staff thus far has been unvilling to work with me. I spent a total of $4,000 of furniture that should have cost less than half.

Don't buy from these people, they will manipulate you into buying things that are of poor quality with the promise of how good it is.Run fast and far away from this place.

Apparently this is their standard treatment of anything purchased with a credit card.On their paperwork, in small print, it says No Refunds on Credit Card Purchases, only Store Credit.

This guarantees that they get the retail markup if you buy something and return it, they have their profits, and customer is screwed.Yes, the owner's name appears to be Dennis